PLAN - PRICE
Financial Planning Services
$5,000 per year
Financial Planning Services include:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Advanced Tax Planning
- Review of your current investments, accounts & recommendations
- Financial Planning Topics:
How Flat Fee beats AUM pricing
Financial Planner vs. Robo-Advisor
When you have a big life event, robo-advisors and online calculators aren’t made for solving human complexity. Websites and online apps can not provide solutions for career changes, getting married, paying off student loans, or starting a family. Over time, your future salary, budget and savings constantly changes and is not a static number that the online calculators want you to input. If you need help with the first step of budgeting, paying off credit card debt, and saving money into a retirement plan, then you may benefit from using a robo-advisor or personal finances website. Once you have established these things, a financial planner like me can help you with more of life’s complexities- saving for a wedding/family/home, paying off student loans, and making sure that you are on track for retirement.
What is a fee-only (not fee-based, don’t get tricked) financial planner?
- We are only compensated by our clients
- We never receive commissions, kickbacks, or referral fees
- We do not sell insurance or investment products
- We provide fiduciary advice and solutions that are in the best interest of our clients, not us