PLAN - PRICE
Financial Planning Services
$5,000 per year
Financial Planning Services include:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Advanced Tax Planning
- Review of your current investments, accounts & recommendations
- Financial Planning Topics:
How Flat Fee beats AUM pricing
The above illustration is for information purposes only. The 1% of AUM figure is used as an example for a typical AUM fee model. Each client’s situation differs based on multiple factors including size of account, and fees available to them for comparable services from other advisors.
Financial Planner vs. Robo-Advisor
When you have a big life event, robo-advisors and online calculators aren’t made for solving human complexity. Websites and online apps can not provide solutions for career changes, getting married, paying off student loans, or starting a family. Over time, your future salary, budget and savings constantly changes and is not a static number that the online calculators want you to input. If you need help with the first step of budgeting, paying off credit card debt, and saving money into a retirement plan, then you may benefit from using a robo-advisor or personal finances website. Once you have established these things, a financial planner like me can help you with more of life’s complexities- saving for a wedding/family/home, paying off student loans, and making sure that you are on track for retirement.
What is a fee-only (not fee-based, don’t get tricked) financial planner?
- We are only compensated by our clients
- We never receive commissions, kickbacks, or referral fees
- We do not sell insurance or investment products
- We provide fiduciary advice and solutions that are in the best interest of our clients, not us