Lori Dietzler, CFP®, IRS Enrolled Agent
Hi, my name is Lori. In the past, I’ve made the mistake of hiring financial advisors who just wanted to manage my investment accounts and charge high fees. Over time, my accounts performed poorly even though the stock and bond market had good returns.
I started my own financial planning business and became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and an IRS Enrolled Agent.
I enjoy helping my clients save money, avoid owing a big tax bill, and set up low-cost, passive index investing. I also like being a part of a movement that is disrupting the old banking, insurance, and financial firms that have been acting in their own interest, not yours.
I’m living in Brooklyn, NY and
- Working at GreenDesk, Dumbo
- Providing advice online and in publications
- Parent to a 6-year-old
- Foster Parent
- Financial Advising Certificate from Last Week Tonight
Certifications & Memberships
Business Experience- more info here LinkedIn
- Certificate in Financial Planning, NYU SCPS, New York City
- Enrolled Agent, IRS
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Classical Languages, Lenoir-Rhyne University, NC