Lori Dietzler, CFP®, IRS Enrolled Agent
Hi, my name is Lori. I am good at analyzing information and listening. In the past, I’ve made the mistake of hiring financial advisors claiming to be financial planners who just wanted to manage my investments and charge high fees. Over time, my accounts performed poorly and the value stayed the same.
I knew there had to be a better solution. I was fired up enough to quit my job and start a fee-only, fiduciary, financial planning firm. I became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and an IRS Enrolled Agent.
I enjoy helping my clients save money, be efficient with their taxes, and set up low-cost, passive index investing. I also like being a part of a movement that is disrupting the old banking, insurance, and financial firms that have been acting in their own interest, not yours.
I’m living in Brooklyn, NY and
- Working at GreenDesk, Dumbo
- Providing advice online and in publications
- Parent to a 5 year old
- Foster Parent
- Financial Advising Certificate from Last Week Tonight
Business Experience- more info at LinkedIn
- Zero Gravity Financial, LLC, Founder & Financial Planner
- Advent Software, Operations Advisor
- Morgan Stanley, Financial Services
- Certificate in Financial Planning, NYU SCPS, New York City
- Enrolled Agent, IRS
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Classical Languages, Lenoir-Rhyne University, NC
Certifications & Memberships