Lori Dietzler, CFP®
Hi! My name is Lori. In the past, I’ve made the mistake of hiring financial advisors who just wanted to manage my investment accounts and charge high fees. Over time, my accounts performed poorly even though the stock and bond market had good returns.
I started my own financial planning business and became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
I enjoy helping my clients save money, avoid owing a big tax bill, and set up low-cost, passive index investing. I also like being a part of a movement that is disrupting the old banking, insurance, and financial firms that have been acting in their own interest, not yours.
- Working virtually
- Parent to a 10-year-old
- Financial Advising Certificate from Last Week Tonight
Certifications & Memberships
Experience & Education- LinkedIn
- Zero Gravity Financial, LLC, Founder & Financial Planner
- Advent Software, Operations Advisor
- Morgan Stanley, Financial Services
- Certificate in Financial Planning, NYU SCPS, New York City
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Classical Languages, Lenoir-Rhyne University, NC